Palo Altans for Sensible Zoning support
Arthur Keller and Lydia Kou
for Palo Alto City Council.
Keller and Kou are the candidates most aligned with our principles.
- Reverse the trend of office space overdevelopment.
- Moderate the pace of change
- Emphasize moderate and low income family housing for those who serve our community.
- Work to fix existing problems of traffic, parking, pollution, and safety.
- Consider the incremental impacts of any proposed new developments.
- Institute measurement systems that gather valid, real-time, ongoing data to understand the effect of any choice, and monitor the effects of choices made.
- Require transparent, objective, and resident-centered processes and services from City government.
- Support decisions that improve our excellent schools at all levels.
- Protect and improve our tree canopy, gardens, parks, and open spaces.
- Stop development giveaways
Palo Altans for Sensible Zoning is a political action committee dedicated to sensible zoning and planning for all of Palo Alto. We advocate for zoning reform and education of the public as to land use and transportation issues. We encourage development projects that do not adversely impact quality of life and seek proper application of the Comprehensive Plan by City government. Come join us and get involved!
- Join us to get our email updates
- Donate if you can - appealing zoning issues and supporting candidates takes money and we can use your support
- Come to a meeting - see our event schedule for upcoming meetings
- Join a subcommittee - we have people involved in all aspects of planning and land use in palo alto - from state issues to local environmental concerns.
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
- Pay attention to what's happening in our fair city!